Rodes’ Division Wall Tablet.
Location: Located on west side of wall at Seminary Avenue.
Description: One of eight cast iron tablets that provide direction to battle positions of units not adjacent to or visible from park avenues and public roads, identify breastworks, and designate the right flank of each of the armies. Similar in appearance to the avenue tablets, the lettering and borders are raised and painted a contrasting color to the black of the painted iron tablets. The tablets are mounted on fluted cast iron posts. Marks Rodes’ Division Stone Wall that indicates position taken by regiments in Rodes’ Confederate division of Ewell’s Corps on July 4 1863.