Williams Avenue Tablet.
Location: Located on west side of Williams Avenue close to intersection with Slocum Avenue. Built in 1915, Williams Avenue was built along Culp’s Hill, scene of great activity during troop movements July 2-4, 1863. Begins at south portion of Slocum Avenue, ends at north portion of Slocum Avenue.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.