Klingel House

Klingel House Tablet.

Klingel Farm Restoration

Erected: 1896.

Location: Located on west side of house at Emmitsburg Road.

Description: One of thirty-five site tablets. Cast iron site tablet was designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet. Marks the Klingle House site. House was used at fortification by US troops on July 2, 1863.

Advertisements