Hunt Avenue Tablet.
Location: Located at intersection with Tanneytown Road. Hunt Avenue is in rear of battle lines as well as in the rear of Meade’s Headquarters along route of many support and rescue activities July 3-4, 1863. The avenue was built in 1912. Begins at Taneytown Road, ends at Baltimore Pike. Original access to Kinzie’s and Ruggs markers, later extended to Taneytown.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.