Reynolds Avenue Tablet.
Location: Four tablets constructed by War Department to mark Reynolds Avenue. Built in 1882, Reynolds Avenue follows most of the original GBMA route. West of Gettysburg, the road extends from Fairfield Road crossing Chambersburg Pike abd ends at intersection of Buford and Wadsworth Avenue. North section between US 30 & Wadsworth statue altered in 1950’s.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.