Gregg Avenue Tablet.
Location: Located midpoint, south side of Gregg Avenue. Gregg Avenue is situated w/ in Cavalry field, scene of July 3, 1863 Cavalry engagement, enters at Low Dutch Road, joining Confederate Cavalry Avenue. The Avenue was built in 1896 and altered in 1934.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.