Geary Avenue Tablet.
Location: Located at intersection with Colgrove Avenue. Geary Avenue accesses part of Culp’s Hill engagement on lower side of Union held areas, extending through Pardee Field from Spangler’s Spring. Originally laid out and built in 1896, telford paved in 1899, asphalt paved and widened in 1934.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.