Colgrove Avenue Tablet.
Location: Two tablets. Located at intersection of Carmen Avenue and Colgrove Avenue. Built in 1890, Colgrove/Carman Avenue connects Spangler’s Spring to battle positions of Ruger’s Brigade on Union right front. The NPS later formalized extension to Baltimore Pike to create better tour access for visitors circa 1934.
Description: Cast iron avenue tablet designed by E.B. Cope. Mounted on fluted post, overall height is three feet.