Union Brig. Gen. Andrew A. Humphreys commanded the Second Division of the Third Corps in the Army of the Potomac.
Installed before July 1, 1919.
Location: Located on the east side of the Emmitsburg Road near the junction with Sickles Avenue.
Description: A portrait of General Humphreys striding forward from the Division Line that extended along the Emmitsburg Road on July 2, 1863. His proper left hand rests on a sword that hangs on his proper left side. The sculpture rests on top of a rough granite base adorned with an inscription plaque on the front and the Pennsylvania state seal on the back. The monument is one of several that the Pennsylvania State Assembly appropriated money for on July 24, 1913. Humphreys was a native of Philadelphia.