The 150th Pennsylvania Infantry served as members of Stone’s Brigade in Doubleday’s Division of the First Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by two monuments.
Dedicated: Sept. 11, 1889.
Location: Stone Avenue, east side, west of McPherson Barn, located near the quarry. It indicates the most advanced line held by the 150th Pennsylvania Infantry on the afternoon of July 1, 1863.
Description: Rectangular marker with an apexed cap stands on a two-tiered, rough-hewn base. There is a relief of Infantry arms and accouterments on the front face and on the top. There are two recessed disks, the insignia of the 1st Corps, flanking the inscription on the front. Below this inscription is a square tablet relief of the Pennsylvania Coat of Arms. Overall height is twelve foot. Flanking markers are one foot square with flat tops with an inscription on the face.