The 149th Pennsylvania Infantry served as members of Stone’s Brigade in Doubleday’s Division of the First Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by two monuments and a position marker.
Location: Schultz Farm near intersection of West Confederate Avenue and the Fairfield Road.
Description: Honors Company D which served as the headquarters guard. Erected and presented to the company by George W. Baldwin in memory of his brother Joseph H. Baldwin who was killed here July 1, 1863, and Alex M. Stuart mortally wounded dying in Gettysburg, July 6, 1863.