The 141st Pennsylvania Infantry served as members of Graham’s Brigade in Birney’s Division of the Third Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by a monument.
Dedicated: Sept. 11, 1889.
Location: Located at the Peach Orchard on the south side of Wheatfield Road. It indicates the position held by the 141st Pennsylvania Infantry between 4:00 and 6:00 P.M. on July 2, 1863.
Description: Monument consists of a two-course pedestal with a cross-gabled cap standing on a rough-hewn base. There is a relief of infantry accouterments on the front, above a bronze relief of the State Seal. Monument is a 3.11 foot square granite shaft with a cross gable cap and set on a 5.6 foot square rough hewn base. The shaft contains polished panels with inscriptions, and a relief of infantry accouterments and a bronze state seal tablet on the north side. Flanking markers are one foot square with apex tops and inscriptions.