The 118th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment served as members of Tilton’s Brigade in Barnes’ Division of the Fifth Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by two monuments and a position stone.
Location: Wheatfield Road.
Description: Denotes the second position of the 118th Pennsylvania Volunteers. Erected in 1886. Monument marks where Captain Davis of the regiment fell. Base 4’x2’9″, shaft 3’2″x2′, 5’4″ high.