The 107th Pennsylvania Infantry served as members of Paul’s Brigade in Robinson’s Division of the First Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by a monument and a position marker.
Dedicated Sept. 11, 1889.
Location: It is located on the west side of Doubleday Avenue south of Robinson Avenue. It indicates the position held by the 107th Pennsylvania Infantry on July 1, 1863 from 1:00 P.M. until forced to retire toward town.
Description: Vertical, rectangular monument has polished and rough-hewn surfaces. It stands on a sloped plinth and low, rough-hewn base and has a crossed-gable cap. A square relief tablet of the State Seal is affixed to the front of the sculpture. Flank markers were added in 1913.