The 102nd Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment served as members of Wheaton’s Brigade in Newton’s Division of the Sixth Corps, Army of the Potomac. The regiment is honored by a monuments.
Dedicated: Sept. 11, 1889.
Location: Located on the east side of the J. Weikert Farm lane. The location of the monument marks the position held by part of the regiment on July 3, 1863
Description: Granite monument comprised of a sculpted tree trunk, draped by flag, military accouterments, and corps insignia. A bronze state seal is affixed to the front of the trunk. The monument is mounted on a rough-hewn base. Flanking markers are three-sided, one foot square.